Saturday, September 24, 2011

30 before 30??? pt. 1

I totally stole this from sarah, and I'm going to be modifying it a bit because well, i only have a bit over 2 years before I hit 30, so I can't really make 30 BIG goals in that time.

So, here it is, 30 goals, but large and small, I want to hit before I hit the big 3-0. I'll explain some of them a bit, most of them, not so much. They should be self-explanatory.

So, in the essence of not wasting your time, I'm certainly not going to write all 30 in one blog, probably 5 goals, six times.

Let's get started!

30 - paint or draw a new picture (big) for the dining room.
i'm tired of looking at the lovely picture that brett purchased awhile back, and i can't afford what i want, so i must break out the art skills.


29 - get my master's
(I finish in december!! woohoo!!)


28 - clean out my closet
i need to downsize in a major way. i have so many things i do not wear.


27 - become a runner.
at least temporarily. i want to run something. people that run seem to love it, so gradually, i'm going to get myself there.



26 - completely stop drinking soda.
so hard. i know water is better for me, but i love the bubbles. i've cut back dramatically, but i need to finish the transition.



So, the list will continue next week. Please let me know if you have any ideas for me to add!

Cheers to goals and hopefully achieving them!

3 comments:

  1. i have a solid 4 1/2 years until i turn 30 but i will totes run something with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And every time you start to miss the bubbles, consider it an opportunity to have a glass of champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the "corner bistro" art in our dining room.

    ReplyDelete