Sunday, November 13, 2011

Music Monday!

I'm back.  Get over it.  I take breaks sometimes.

I'm only hitting you with three songs this week because I haven't heard so much that's new that I have to share.

3 - "Can't Help Falling In Love" - covered by Ingrid Michaelson
As soon as I saw the previews for Like Crazy, I began searching for this version of the song.  So good.




2 - "Big Girl Now" by NKOTB and Lady Gaga
This is not the real video.  However, there is not one.




1 - "Paradise" by Coldplay
So cliche...I know.  I'm not into a whole lot of Coldplay, but I really dig this song.




Anyway, you might've also heard my brag about a phenomenal playlist I created earlier this week (because I know you all follow me @pjianek on twitter.)  I call it halfhourhappiness, and here it is:

1.  9 crimes - Damien Rice
2.  Arms - Christina Perry
3.  As You Turn Away - Lady Antebellum
4.  Ave Maria - Beyonce Knowles
5.  Can't Help Falling in Love - Ingrid Michaelson
6.  Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
7.  Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars

This particular playlist is great for baths, zoning out, relaxation time, or getting ready for bed. 

Now, go make this playlist and relax.  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment