Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pinterest Thursday - In the Crockpot!!

If you're on pinterest, you know it is great for recipes.  I've already done a low-carb recipe post, but since it is getting warmer, I've busted out the crockpot now.  Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as good at making anything but soup in the crockpot as most wives/mothers/adults (i'm only 2 of those 3 though, so I've got time to learn.)  Pinterest is helping me with the learning. 

Here are five crockpot recipes that are on my to-cook list.  One of them is even in the crockpot now!

5 - Crockpot Angel Chicken
Click here to find out more about this one.

4 - Breakfast Casserole

You now you want to click here and find out more.

3 - Chicken Cacciatore (in the crockpot!)
Right here.

2 - Crockpot Corn Chowder
I love corn chowder.




Find the recipe here

1 - Hawaiian Chicken
This one is making right now.



For the details and a picture of what it looks like cooked, click here.

Cheers to the crockpot easing your cooking woes!

No comments:

Post a Comment