Monday, October 31, 2011

Music Monday - Break up songs.

Break ups suck.  Music can be therapeutic.  Here are some options for your free therapy post break up.  I try to address the various stages of feelings after a break up.

5 - Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
This, of course, addresses the sadness.



4 -Ben Folds - Song for the Dumped
This is the anger being addressed.  Also, this has bad language, so don't click it if that offends you.



3 -The Ataris - In This Diary
This is for when you're weirdly nostalgic.



2 - Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
because moving on is hard, even when you know you should.
I can't embed this one, but here's a link:  http://youtu.be/c9QNRvXH1HI



1 - Beyonce - Irreplaceable
over it, and done.


There are so many great break up songs, but I'm out of practice with these bc I've been together for so long.  What are your go to break up therapy songs?  Oh, and Happy Halloween!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment