Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Music & Pinterest - A combo this week

I'm still doing horribly about staying on the blog.  I'll get to a 30 by 30 update later this week, but for now, I'm going to catch up with you guys on pinterest and music.

First, pinterest - my focus this week was low-carb recipes because I live the low-carb lifestyle (or try to) right now.

I made a great and spicy taco soup recipe this week, so I decided to share with you:







You can get the recipe here.

Now, I haven't tried these two, but they look delicious.  links to the recipes will be below the pictures.


"pasta" salad - go here.

parmesan crusted chicken - go here

Okay, now, here's some music:

I was driving on Saturday a good bit, and it made me happy to go back to some hits from the 90s.

Here are a few that appealed to me.

3. Nada Surf - Popular
I originally discovered this magic on a compilation cd that I purchased for myself called MTV Buzzhits. Still love it.



2. Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket love.

1. Blink 182 - First Date
love this & them.


So, this was a catch up week, but I hope you love it! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment