Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Music Monday (on Wednesday)

My schedule is obviously messed up.  I'll try to make sure I get pinterest thursday up on time tomorrow.

Anyways, here are some of the jams I'm enjoying lately.

5 - Up Up UP by The Givers
This song always gets stuck in my head.


4 - Thieves by She & Him My recent obsession with The New Girl has brought this jam back into my life.
I'm not mad about it.


3 - On by Jubee & The Morning After Duh, I support macon music. And they'll be on Jimmy Kimmel on the 25th. Watch out.

2 - Ave Maria by Beyonce This is not a real video, but I just love this song so much.


1 - Don't Speak by No Doubt I decided to throw it back because this is amazing. This song/video got me hooked on No Doubt and makes me disappointed in what Gwen Stefani has become. Let's just act like we're still in these times. Also, I've been listening to the No Doubt greatest hits album lately. Tragic Kingdom is better.


Got any music recommendations for me? Please leave them in the comments. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment