Monday, October 17, 2011

Music Actually on a Monday!

Guess who is actually doing things when they should be done? That's right, me.

Let's get right to it. Here are some songs that I am obsessed with lately.

5 - Lady Antebellum - We Own the Night
I actually bought this CD (they still make those), and I love it. It has been playing in my car consistently since the purchase.




4 -Jack's Mannequin - My Racing Thoughts
I lied. I have listened to more than just Lady Antebellum this week. Though it dominated my car radio listening, I've also been on Alt Nation a lot, and this has been getting more play, and I'm into it.




3 - Gaslight Anthem - American Slang
This song is not new, but it has been growing on me more.




2 - Foster the People - Pumped up Kicks (Live Acoustic at SiriusXM)
This is my favorite version of this song.




1 - Gym Class Heroes & Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts
love it.




What are you listening to right now? Hope it is something to make the week go by quickly. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment