Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Nail Polish

I'm not sure what my obsession with nail polish is about. I've written multiple blogs featuring nail polish, so now that it's a thing, I'm just going to go with it. That being said, here're some of my favorite fall nail happenings. I've already mentioned the Espresso color by OPI, so I'm not going to go into that again, but otherwise, there are some nice subdued purples, grays, teals and even pinks that are amazing this fall! I'm mostly into the grays, browns and purples, but really, they're all awesome.

Here's a peek at Essie's fall line:
  
My favorite in this line is definitely the gray, but I also love the cinnamon color and the berry color for something classic.

Here's a few MAC colors that are very lovely for fall:


I love all three of these deeply, but my favorite is that gold/brown in the middle.  Adore it.

Also, Target's Sonia Kashuk line has a wonderful fall collection:

Again, I love the gray and brown, but the darker pink is pretty sweet too.  Some might even call it sugar (shout out to JBW).

What are your go-to nail colors for the season?  Do you wear the same year round?  Do you even care about nail polish as much as I do?

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Grey, greige (grey and beige), natural buff colors and deep purple (shout out to fall 2010 with that one)

    I love nail polish.

    ReplyDelete