Monday, November 28, 2011

happy cyber music monday!

i told you i'd be back.  you shouldn't have doubted me; i'd never lie to you.

anyway, it's music monday and cyber monday, so that's a lot.

let's begin with the music.  'tis the season to be jolly, and everybody knows jolly equals christmas music.  here're some of my favorites old and new.

5 - Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You
Don't act like you don't sing like crazy to this.  It's so good.  I do NOT, however, dig the crap remake she did with Justin Bieber, but more on that later...



4 - Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas?
So good for a new Christmas song.



3 - Bing Crosby - White Christmas
One of my favorites from one of my favorite Christmas movies.



2 -Carrie Underwood - Do You Hear What I Hear?
I love this song.  I just found this rendition, but this is one of my favorite holiday jams.



1 -Justin Bieber & Usher - The Christmas Song
Again, this is a song I love, and this is the newest version.  Also, he managed not to mess up this song like some of his other Christmas jams.  Also, there's a lot of other nonsense after the Bieber/Usher performance.  Feel free to watch or not, but I'm just into the first part.




 So, now cyber monday?  Unfortunately, I don't have access to crazy lists with every deal listed for you, but hear are somethings I do know:

For all the Gap Brands (Gap, Piperlime, Athleta, Old Navy and Banana Republic):  Enter HUGECYBER at check out for 30% off all but Piperlime, and 20% off there.

Melie Bianco - fabulous bags 40% off with the code CYBER40

J Crew Factory Online will be open tomorrow

Loft Online - 40% off everything with the code SHOP40

Lands End Canvas - 30% off plus free shipping with the code DRUMSTICK  Pin: 1121

There are plenty more deals, and this is just what I knew about before Monday, so enjoy your shopping, and cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment