Sunday, December 4, 2011

30 before 30 part 4

Well, my compadre in 30 before 30 has accomplished a lot off of her list, and I have not really accomplished so much, so that's sad.  Regardless, this is giving me the kick in the butt that I needed to finish my list. 

15 - Have a baby. 
Whoa.  That's a big one.  I've got just over two years to make this happen though, so hopefully I'll get more used to that idea.




14 - Move!
Before 30, I hope to be in our second home!  Maybe in Macon, maybe in Warner Robins, maybe in Barbados...who knows?



13 - Develop a regular exercise schedule.
I'm boring you to death with things that I need to do, but I'm hoping through attending a Zumba and becoming a runner that I'll actually begin to exercise regularly.  Regardless of what type of exercise I'm doing, I want to make sure that I'm exercising regularly (which is a problem I'm having right now).



12 - Find a hobby 
Other than reading and very sporadic painting.  I'm thinking maybe knitting or something of that sort.  Sewing seems too difficult.  Pinterest gives me tons of ideas though, so hopefully that'll help.




11 - Make a point to watch all of the movies nominated for Best Picture one year.
This one doesn't seem that difficult, but with ten nominations a year now it is tough, especially since some of the movies don't play in our area.



Okay, I'll update again later this list, and after I finish the list, I'll start updating on what I've gotten done.  Let me know if you have any ideas for the rest of my list.  I'm down to ten more, and I'm struggling to come up with new ideas.  Help a sister out!




1 comment:

  1. I second all of those. I really hope I'm around for your #15!

    ReplyDelete