Tuesday, December 13, 2011

coral and leopard



coral and leopard


Sonia by Sonia Rykiel knit cardigan
£125 - flannelsfashion.com

James Perse long black shirt
$107 - my-wardrobe.com

Reed Krakoff pencil skirt
$680 - net-a-porter.com

Rebecca Minkoff stilettos pumps
$295 - rebeccaminkoff.com

Vivienne Westwood yellow gold jewelry
$145 - viviennewestwood.co.uk

Noemi Klein butterfly stud earrings
£85 - farfetch.com



 I came up with this magical combo while looking at laundry on the ground.  My coral j crew pencil skirt (significantly cheaper than the $680 one here) was on top of my gray leopard bra.  I was really digging the combo, so I came up with this combo.  Also, when I'm wearing a bold pattern, I like to keep the jewelry pretty simple.  I loved these rock studs, and I always love a pendant necklace.  So, this is what I came up with.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment