Monday, December 5, 2011

Music Monday - Country Christmas!

I'm not the biggest fan of country music.  I like most of the pop-crossover stuff, but the really country, I'm not feeling.  That being said, country singers do Christmas music right.  Part of what I like about their takes are that they don't change things too much.

Here're some great ones!

5 - SheDaisy - Hark the Herald Angels Sing/Carol of the Bells
most of these don't have music videos, so just enjoy the album cover while you listen!





4 - Rascal Flatts - Mary, Did You Know?




3 - Little Big Town - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas





2 - Carrie Underwood - The First Noel
enjoy the carrie underwood slide show that you get to watch with this one!




1 - Taylor Swift - Last Christmas
not a vocally great one, but who doesn't love this song?

Cheers to the holidays!  What are your favorite Christmas songs?

2 comments:

  1. Love this list! May I add "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" by 'N Sync (don't judge), "It Snowed" by Meaghan Smith, "Go, Tell it on the Mountain" by Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors, "O Holy Night" by Martina McBride, & Casting Crowns' version of "I Heard the Bells"? SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know the N*Sync one of those sadly. Looks I've got some new Christmas jams to download! (I mean, I know the songs, but not the version you posted.)

    ReplyDelete