Wednesday, February 15, 2012

30 before 30 -- last five!

5 - Update Regularly.

That's right.  I blogged about my blog.  I'm sporadic now at best, and I know my life is only about to get busier, so I've just got to commit to it.  On the bright side, I like this, so no big deal, right?

4 - Be a Better Friend

This one will be tough to judge, but calling, hanging out, visiting more.  I have so many wonderful friends, and I'm not always great with being a good long distance (or close distance) friend.  I want to make sure that I don't turn into a hermit.





3 - Be a Better Wife

See a theme here for the end?  I'm clearly awesome already, but I'll work on some other things also, including some of the things I spoke of earlier in the list (ahem...cooking and cleaning).  In addition, I'll probably work on my stupid spending (starbucks, shopping) and just remembering to keep impressing that adorable husband of mine.



2 - Be a Better Daughter, Daughter-in-Law, Sister, Sister-in-Law, etc.

Why should Brett and the friends get all of the improved me?  With the family, it'll be sticking to working on phone calls, visits and hanging out in general.

1 - Be a Better Me + Do Something Unexpected

So, most of this list is working on improving me, so that's the eventual goal I guess, but I don't want to stick to the list.  I also wanna do something a bit crazy or unexpected.  I can tell you right now that won't be piercing or tattooing anything, so get that out of your mind.  Nor do I expect it to be shaving my head a la Britney Spears, but I've got a bit of time to figure this one out.  Suggestions are welcome!

Anyway, that's it.  The list is done.  I've got some big updates for you also, so I'll get on that soon, but until then, Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing friend. Seriously.






    Although, I do hope "new & improved" jessica comes with the ability to suddenly appear in my presence (a la cloud of smoke) at my whim. Will this be in friend Jessica version 2.0?

    ReplyDelete