Thursday, February 23, 2012

so, i'm doing this thing nobody gets...

just kidding, several people get it.

if you follow me on facebook, you keep seeing these random posts that look like this:

day 28

if you don't pay attention, you might not get it.  several don't, and i get lots of, "what is this?" messages.  it's quite simple, really.  i decided i'm trying to take a picture every day for a year (hence the name, my life in 365).

there are some problems though - 

1) illness - sometimes i have migraines or other illness and i don't post a picture.  i don't keep the number count going though, i just start at the next day's number.

2)  forgetfulness - it doesn't happen as often, but that one has occurred too. 

3)  boring life - there's not much i can do to explain this away.  often, i don't realize i haven't posted a picture until late or there's just nothing going on that day, so the picture ends up looking something like this:


that's silly.  that's my life though.

anyway, it's a fun and silly challenge that i encourage you guys to do.  it certainly can document an interesting  (or not so) year of your life.  

i'll post some of my favorites from throughout the year after the whole challenge is over.  i'm currently on day 180, so it'll be awhile.

oh, well.  cheers to fun internet-ing adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your 365 project! In fact, I enjoy yours more than those of others who actually post an "interesting", well composed photo EVERY day. I mean, who are they? Nobody is perfect people.

    Yours reminds me of that. You're not perfect, I'm not perfect and that's just how I like it!

    Can't wait until your photos include things like a diaper bag, bottles on the counter, and an adorable little baby face. Can't. friggin. wait.

    ReplyDelete