Monday, March 12, 2012

Music Monday!

I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately, so you've had a couple of weeks off from my opinions.  I'm back though, and I've got some music that you should definitely be listening to!

5 - Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed  - "Now That I Found You"
I think this is a sweet song, and Paul McDonald was one of my favorite American Idol contestants, so I just had to share.




4 - The Shins - "Simple Song"
I like this song, and they were on SNL this week, so you should enjoy it.




3 -  Awolnation - "Not Your Fault"
This is the second awolnation song I've posted, and if they keep coming out with music I like, there could be many more.



2 - fun. - "we are young"
You've heard this song everywhere now, but I really like it.




1 - N*Sync - "Drive Myself Crazy"
Everybody loves a good throwback.  Also, JT's hair was amazing in this video.





Now, go watch that N*Sync video again because I know you want to...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment