Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Monday - Covers Edition

I'm back with more covers.  I'm actually sticking with live covers this week, so some of the videos aren't as interesting, but I think you'll dig this.

5 - Fun. - "We Owned the Night"
It's interesting.  I like to hear more stripped down performances like this by fun.



4 - Walk Off the Earth - "Somebody That I Used to Know"
I really like this cover.  One of my favorites lately.




3 - Linkin Park - Rolling in the Deep
I've always enjoyed Chester's vocals.  Isn't that his name?




2 - Kelly Clarkson - "Gravity"
Beautiful song by Sara Bareilles.  Maybe even more beautiful by KC.





1 - Foster the People - "Say It Ain't So"





Bonus:  Weezer - "Pumped up Kicks"

love the mutual respect.  also, rivers is wearing underwear outside his pants, and that reminds me of quailman.





What a fun time being cover girl this week, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment