Thursday, March 15, 2012

Maternity Looks

Maternity Looks


So, as I'm getting into being more pregnant, I'm kind of exploring some looks I like in maternity clothes.  Here are my thoughts.

5 - skinny pants - 
There's nothing more flattering, especially if you're wanting to show that that's a bump and not all over weight gain.  I'm hoping they still look flattering as I keep growing!

4 - horizontal stripes -
This is the only time that horizontal stripes are celebrated because you should be growing, so why not show it off some?

3 - maxi skirts and dresses - 
They look good and feel good, what could be better?

2 - lightweight and wrap dresses - 
As the temps go up, I'm sure I'll be spending much more time in dresses bc they're lightweight.  I look for anything lightweight for day wear, but wrap dresses particularly transition well from casual to more dressy events.

1 - use what you have - 
jewelry is key to dressing up or down maternity outfits to get your wear out of them.  plus, what's better than accessorizing?  also, your old cardigans might not close now, but you can certainly keep using them with a fitted tank or maternity tank.

Do you have any more ideas about essentials for dressing with a baby on board?  Please let me know!  Until next time, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment