Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Music on a Tuesday!

It's been a busy few days....Hunger Games midnight opener - awesome, Andrews-Morrison Wedding - directed, quick trip to washington/augusta - check.  So, yeah, i'm taking advantage of my spring break.

However, there is no spring break from music, so here's to some jams that i'm into today:

5 - Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke - Pretty Lil Heart
So, I'm an old lady and don't jam on this sort of thing too much, but i LOVE this song.  I know it's already wildly popular, but I had to post it in case you don't know it yet.  Get to know it.  It is sexy.





4 - Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars - Safe & Sound





3 - Arcade Fire - Abraham's Daughter

I can't include this video, but here's a link to the song with a montage of movie scenes:

http://youtu.be/X4XB4fSj_UI

This is the song from the credits, and it really captures the mood of the movie.  Also, it is one of my new jams.

I'm not going to put up anything else from the soundtrack, but just know that it's a good one.

2 - Dire Straits - Romeo & Juliet

So, there's more soundtrack magic even without The Hunger Games.  While in Washington, I got to rewatch my favorite movie, Empire Records, and I was thinking about how awesome its soundtrack is.  Here's one of the hits!





1 - Justin Bieber - Boyfriend

So, I'm not really into this one, but it's kind of a big deal.  I think listening to it is kinda sexually predatory.  He's a child.





Swag, indeed....go see hunger games, let me know what's good on the music horizon, and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment