Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Color Me Summer!

So, I've started playing with nail polish colors a lot more lately. Prior to this adventure, I was basically stuck on OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark, still a great color.

However, lately I've been drawn to some new, brighter colors (perhaps it is the heat). So, here are my two recent faves:

First, Essie's tart deco --cute, bright and still traditional enough that it can be seen out at weddings, showers, and other family-oriented events.

and Essie's Trophy Wife--a little bolder, fun for summer nights out and days by the pool. Plus, it gives your day-to-day outfits and unexpected pop of color!


Both of these are just more fun than my traditional color, and they scream summer fun! Any colors that I should add to my play with color?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment