Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I want pink pants!

I'm on a search for pink pants. Sadly, I've found some good ones, but not the right ones.

I found these two pair at Zara.




Both are two seasonal. I want some that I can wear in the spring and fall and not just the summer.

These are J Brand, and I'm probably not young or skinny enough for these. I don't even know that the model is skinny enough for these, so I'm certainly not.


These are what I'm looking for. I saw this on pinterest, but alas I cannot figure out where they came from. So, help me. Please let me know where I can find these are something similar.


To finding the perfect pop of pink pants, cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, I love all of those. Wouldn't have a clue how to help you find the last pair, but good luck with that. They're soo cute!

    ReplyDelete