Friday, July 15, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

Well, not things in general. It's Friday, and I'm busy working on a paper, but I did want to close the list out with a list of some of my favorite brands. More specifically, shopping I've been obsessed with lately. These are in no particular order, as my obsession splits between them equally.

5 - Zara

great, affordable, trendy, one problem--can only buy in the store.







4 - Land's End Canvas

great for basics, and SO wallet-friendly.


3 - Boden

caters to an older demographic, but great for cute, work friendly dresses and skirts.

2 - Madewell

casual elegance a la Lauren Conrad



1 - Lulus.com

online boutique, has a bit of everything, but I love their affordable trendy accessories.




What are your favorite places? Any new websites/shops that I should know about?


Cheers to shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment